Call for papers
- Call for papers
Call for papers released for the Coastlink conference
Submissions are now being invited for the Coastlink conference which will be held at the Grand Harbour Hotel, Southampton on 12 & 13 June 2019.
Topics to be covered on the 2019 programme include:
The future for short sea shipping
- Economic factors impacting on the maritime sector?
- Maritime Emissions and Mandatory Energy Efficiency Measures
- Legislative constraints / moves to regulate ports / port concessions?
- Port priorities for container movement
- The status of the feeder operator in Europe – today and tomorrow’s priorities?
- European port capacity versus demand?
- Emerging markets within Europe for sector expansion?
- Technology application – minimise disruption and maximise opportunity
Abstracts of approximately 250 words should be submitted to email@example.com by 18 January 2019 and include a synopsis of 50 words together with a speaker biography.
For further information contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the event on Twitter @coastlinkconf.
Be one of the first to hear when the programme has been released - subscribe to free enewsletters here! For further information about speaking, sponsoring or attending as a delegate, contact the Events team on +44 1329 825 335.