Book Now – Early Bird offer closing soon
The Coastlink Conference Early Bird offer is due to close on 31 January 2020. Take advantage of the discount and save 15% on your 2-day delegate rate. Visit our website to book your place on-line and enter the code ‘early’ to redeem your discount.
Coastlink 2020 is being hosted in the Port of Antwerp - Europe’s second largest seaport – on Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th May 2020. The event will be held in the Auditorium at The Port House – an award winning and dynamic venue, reflecting the innovative nature and sustainable values set out by the port.
The theme for the 2020 event will focus on Building Connectivity between Shortsea Shipping & Intermodal Networks. Coastlink will deliver 1.5 days of Conference Sessions which will include informative presentations and panel discussions designed to encourage open discussion and audience participation. Session topics include:
- Market Sector Overview: Industry Challenges and New Opportunities for Shortsea Shipping.
- Building Connectivity & Networks for the future – linking Shortsea Shipping to Intermodal Transport Routes.
- Looking to the future – Improving efficiencies through Digitalisation & Innovation.
Join fellow delegates and speakers at Coastlink and engage in the discussions focussed on all aspects of short sea & feeder shipping and the intermodal transport networks through the ports that support sector. Coastlink offers delegates the opportunity to network with key industry professionals from Unifeeder, Fast Group, Port of Tyne, Peel Ports Group - enabling attendees to develop relationships that will help build a sustainable future.
There will be a number of networking opportunities on offer throughout the event which are included in the delegate package – the highlight of which will be the Conference dinner on the evening of 13th May. The afternoon of Day 2 will incorporate a technical visit at the Shortsea Shipping Terminal at the Port of Antwerp giving delegates the opportunity to see how shortsea optimally connects to inland shipping and subsequent intermodal networks.
Included in the full delegate package:
- Conference attendance on both days
- Place at the Conference Dinner on the evening of Day 1 – 13th May
- Place on the Technical Visit at the Port of Antwerp, on the afternoon of day 2 – 14th May
- Conference Handbook & full documentation in electronic format
- Lunch and refreshments on both days
- Networking Opportunities throughout the event
Benefit from the 15% Early Bird Discount and book your delegate place before the end of January 2020. Visit our Website and enter code early at the checkout. Alternatively, please call the team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.